Now that the holidays are behind us, it’s go-time for planning events this year! Many of the events that we help to plan take place annually. We’ll often pick up the planning not long after the previous year’s event takes place. This enables us to either secure a preferred date at the same venue or start a site selection process for a new location, as well as to book the vendors that our clients favor.
Our Events This Year
Since Events with Ginger & Co. handles 15-20 events each year, it’s important for us to be able to keep the planning moving forward on multiple events at the same time, even those that aren’t going to take place for six to nine months.
If you’ve joined us as an attendee or volunteer at any of these events in the past, mark your calendar for this year’s events. Haven’t experienced these events yet? Click on the links below to learn about past events, join our volunteer list, or reach out us and we’ll put you in touch with one of these worthy organizations:
- Manhattan Childrens Center Annual Seeds of Hope Gala – April 12, 2016
- Autism Science Foundation 3rd Annual Day of Learning – April 14, 2016
- 14th Street Y Gala – May 25, 2016
- Macy’s 5K Run/Walk – June 2016 TBD
- Kidsbridge WALK2STOP BULLYING – June 18, 2016
- Great American Dog Walk for Pilots to the Rescue – September 16, 2016 TBC
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s five Light the Night Walks – October 2016 TBD